|Please click this link, fill in the registration code and submit your application file. This file should be labelled with applicant's family name and full first name (example: "miller_benno.pdf").|
The PDF application file should contain (note the order):
You will obtain a confirmation of the submission directly and by Email. Note: Without this confirmation submission was not successful!
- An application letter which includes your (up to two) MPI(s) of choice (indicate the order of preference) and a title of your talk in case you were chosen for the symposium (see below)
- CV + list of publications (all publications which are freely available in an open access repository or via a journal’s website shall be marked with the label “[OA]”). In the publication list, you should identify the two or three most important papers that you have written. If you are not the first author, you should quantitatively specify your contribution to the paper.
- A stand-alone research summary limited to one page (11 point type, double spaced, Times New Roman, 25mm margins on 4 sides) and written for a non-specialist, which explains the main goal(s) of the research work and why the chosen MPI and their MPRG would be a good match.
- A research proposal of no more than three pages total (11 point type, double spaced, times new roman, 25 mm margins on 4 sides) including all references, figures, and tables, written for a specialist.
- Names and addresses of three scientists who could provide letters of recommendation upon request by the selection committee. This is in addition to the two letters of recommendation submitted for you (see below).